I feel immense pleasure to introduce Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pathankot (Punjab), where students enjoy precious years of there life (Teenager To Grownup stage) with a vision to equip the students with qualification, skills, knowledge and attitude which will enable them to thrive in the fast changing world and create a valued personality through education....
Sh. R K Verma
PRINCIPAL, JNV Pathankot Read More
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pathankot
Welcome to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pathankot , a co-educational residential Vidyalaya situated in Najochak, village of District Pathankot in the state of Punjab.
Established in 2003 , in accordance with NPE-1986, It is Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Admission to Vidyalayas is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
4 To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
1. To provide stress free educational environment.
2. To help students to discover there are talents and mould them accordingly.
3. To replace competition by collaboration, compulsion by choice and comparison by feeling.
4. To adopt holistic approach towards evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
5. To organise games and sports, co-curricular activities, out door activities to allow effective participation by one and all.
6. To enrich class room teaching through educational technology.
7. To produce 100% first division and 70% distinction to prepare students to entire life in a big way.